Brooke turned 1
This is a few days late but I wanted to do this anyways because she is still my sweet birthday girl. Brooke turned ONE on Thursday, I just cant believe it. This year went by so fast. But is was so much fun to have her in our lives. She is the sweetest little thing I could have ever asked for. She makes me so happy, she is so easy to have around and Luc and Ashley just love her to death. She is just so peaceful and is always happy and she loves her mommy and that makes me happy.
Things about Brooke:-She loves to be with her brother and sister, whatever they are doing-She loves that she is walking now (so do I)-She loves Jack (our dog)-It makes her sad when we tell her "no"-She likes to dance-She likes to talk on the phone-She will eat pretty much anything, she is not picky-She loves to eat-She loves shoes, just like her sister, and mom! :)I am so very happy that she is my daughter. We have had a great year and I love her so very much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BROOKE!!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Brooke! Can't believe it's been a year already!
She's so cute! They grow up too fast!
Happy birthday little princess!!
Sweet girl! Too old too fast!
Happy birthday sweet girl- This year did fly by, I can't believe that last summer we new borns and now we have these sweet little cruisers. She's adorable and Kylie misses her.
Post a Comment