David and I took Luc to the Fair with the partner from his work, Noel and his daughter, and his sister in law and her kids. It was so much fun to go and not have to worry about a stroller or a baby and Luc had so much fun going on a ton of rides. He was the youngest by a couple of years but he loved hanging with the older kids. The oldest was I think 11, his name was Tristan and Luc just followed him around. He loved him, and Tristan was so patient and nice to Luc it was so nice of him. We had a great time. I just had to take a picture of this poster, we didn't eat chocolate covered bacon, because I think I would throw up but I had to get a picture of it to show some of the gross things they come up with for the fair.

1 comment:
Chocolate covered bacon?!?! Really? Did you try it?
Post a Comment