She decided to put a bunch of leis on because it was her party and she could.
All the kids waiting patiently for their turn at the pinata!
Birthday girl goes first.
Luc pouting on the grass because I told him that all the girls were going first for the pinata before the boys and he didn't like that too much. But he didn't realize that there were only 4 girls! Silly boy. Someday he will be so embarrassed.
I cant believe that Ashley is 3 already. Time is going by so fast. That girl gives me a run for my money but I wouldn't have it any other way. She is so spunky, and so much fun. She is crazy and sweet, she is sugar and spice and everything nice and I am glad that she is mine!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ASHLEY!!!

2 comments:
She is such a cutie!! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you guys! =)
Ha! I think the Luc thing is hilarious. He and Austin should be friends. He had to wait at Kaylee's party too, but unfortunately for him there were about 12 girls and he was the only boy. He still got to get some candy though so he was happy. Our kids are growing up too fast!
Post a Comment