And they look so excited to be here too!! Let's just say that Halloween came at the end of a bad week for us. All three kids were home sick with the swine flu. And although they were excited to put their costumes on (except Brooke) and get candy, they wanted nothing to do with me or the camera. I think it was more me than the camera, after being stuck in the house all week not being able to go anywhere I think they were done with me. But as the good mom that I am I told them that if they didn't let me take their pictures they couldn't go trick or treating!! And this is what I get.....So needless to say that we will be putting costumes on in the next few days and trying again!

The very first prized piece of candy!!
The troop running down the street to the next house. There were 11 kids in our group, 12 if you count Kendyl. We had Braden (9), Bryce (7), Brock (5), Luc (5), Brielle (4), Shane (4), Tre (3), Ashley (3), Elijah (2), Brooklyn (2), Brooke (1), and Braxton (1). So we a young group to say the least, but they were so cute and had such a good time.
So fitting...Ashley is spider girl!!
2 comments:
That is such a cute idea! Love the super heros!
The kids costumes are really cute. I love Brookes. I hope you had a good time today! A day without the kids is amazing I am sure. (or half of a day)
Post a Comment