I saw this list on my friends blog and I thought it was such a good idea that I am going to do it myself. I think that it would be fun to look back and see what I was thinking and how things will change over the next year, even six months.
So here it goes, I hope I can make it to 100....
1. I am a natual blonde
2. I am the second of four kids, the first girl, two boys and two girls
3. I love my kids more than anything
4. I love my husband just as much
5. I really don't like cats. AT ALL
6. I love summertime
7. I wish I could sing
8. I love the gospel
9. I wish I knew more about the gospel
10. I love to sleep
11. I hate to wake up early(both my kids get up at 6:30, yuck!)
12. I wish I were more like my mom
13. I wish I lived closer to my family
14. I love living by Davids family
15. I have a chocolate lab named Jack
16. I hate scary movies
17. I hate when my hasband is out of town
18. I pray for my family everyday
19. I love to scrapbook
20. I am a good mother but I know I can be better
21. I wish I were a better wife
22. I wish I could commuticate better, I couldn't do it to save my life. I just cry
23. I cry easily, very easily.
24. I LOVE to workout
25. I love sports (watching, playing, anything)
26. I wish I had more confidence.
27. I have the best family EVER!
28. I would go back and do high school over again in a second
29. And college too.
30. I would love to go back to school.
31. I love chocolate chip cookie dough
32. I wanted to be a police officer when I was little but ended up being a preschool teacher.
33. I am left handed, just like my Dad.
34. I hate being the center of attention
35. I would love to live in a clean and clutter free house. I can never seem to get there
36. I love everything to do with the ocean.
37. One of my favorite places to go is Pismo Beach.
38. I get headaches about 3 or 4 times a week.
39. I love to go to movies
40. I always think something bad is going to happen to me or my family.
41. I worry about what my kids are going to have to deal with when they get older.
42. I don't have many close friends
43. I love the snow but I hate living in it.
44. I love the rain and how it smells after. Expecially the way the streets smell.
45. I have moved over 25 times in my life.
46. I haven't been any further East than Utah.
47. I am trying to think of something that I can do from home that will make us rich.
48. I love riding roller coasters
49. I have a testimony of the gospel.
50. I knew I was going to marry David the first night I met him
51. I have worked at the Gap.
52. I was in a car that drove off a cliff in Mexico and walked away with a few scratches. Everyone else in the car did too. But we left the car there.
53. I would love to speak spanish
54. I love to be by myself.
55.I wish I could JUST BE happy with myself. It will NEVER happen
56. I wish I were more giving
57. I love taking pictures and wish I were better at it.
58. I wish I had a close group of friends
59. Christmas is my favorite holiday. My favorite place to be is my parents house. I love how my mom decorates.
60. I am very easy-going.
61. I wish I had more of an opinion on things.
62. I have been engaged once before when I was 17.
63. I could probably eat a whole watermelon by myself in one sitting. I LOVE it!
64. I have always wanted twins
65. I don't enjoy being pregnant.
66. I am kind of a picky eater.
67. I hate giving talks because I hate hearing my voice through a microphone. Or on the answering machine
68.I love my new house and I hope we can stay here for awhile
69. I love the smell of home made bread.
70. I never really liked my name growing up but I think I like it now
71. I feel kind of silly when I dress girly. I wish I didn't
72. I am a flip flop girl
73. My first kiss was in 7th grade. His name was Danny McBride
74. David and I stopped at Taco Bell on our way down to the Temple to get married.
75. I love to dance.
76. I love music
77. I love the feeling of riding in a boat
78. I ate Hot Tamales every day in High School
79. I don't think it is fair that moms have to get sick.
80. I always wear a watch
81. I don't buy expensive clothes.
82. I wish I was more forgiving
83. I wish I could have a massage every week
84. I love being loved
85. I wish my sister and I lived closer so that we could have a closer relationship
86. I have watched every episode of Survivor
87. I love that I grew up with an older brother
88. I wish I took more chances.
89. I wish I took better care of my skin. I never wore sun block growing up and I hardly wear it now.
90. I hate seeing people struggle
91. I am very sarcastic
92. I love being spontaneous, although I am less spontaneous now that I have kids
93. I hate when my kids get sick
94. I LOVE caramel
95. I wish I loved to clean
96. I am living my dream
97. I wish I could live in the moment more, I am always looking ahead.
98. I love traditions
99. I love to break a sweat. I could sit in the sauna all day
100. I love knowing that my family is forever
Okay- that was the hardest thing to do. It took me probably a week to come up with 100 things about me and I don't know if I could do it again. But it was fun and will be very interesting to look back and read later.
1 comment:
Sarah I had no idea you were still posting!! Ya! I love your 100 list! There was a lot I did not know about you. You forgot to say that you wish you lived next door to Becca!!! (just kidding, but wouldn't that be so fun??!!)
Post a Comment