Friday, August 10, 2007

Ashleys new table

Once again, another great find at Costco. For those of you who don't know, we LOVE Costco. We would buy everything there if we could. David actually found it and wanted to buy it even though she is way too young to play with it now he just wanted to get it. I don't know if because it was marked down and it was the last one that he wanted it or because he has a cute daddy\daughter thing going on and he couldn't help himself. I would like to think that it is the second one but I think it was more the first. But I do think she has him wrapped around her finger already. We are in big trouble with her. I just love watching David with Ashley. There is definately something different about a dad and his daughter, that is for sure. I love it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brittany said...

That's a cute table! Gotta love costco and a sweet bargain!

Seth Price said...

Look at you changing up your layout and everything. Love the table. Love Costco.

Pure Images said...

I love costco!! That is such a cute table!

Annie said...

I love her table- It's adorable. I would have so much more money if it wasn't for Costco. Tell David he did good.