Luc saw a car just like this at Costco one day and could not stop talking about it. We kept telling him that it was too much and we didn't have the money for it, and that maybe he would get it for his birthday in September. But he would not drop it and then one day he was doing something with David and he said, "Hey I have a good idea, lets call grandpa he has money, he will buy me the car from Costco." Isn't that so funny. So David gets his dad on the phone and Luc talks to him and tells him all about this car and asks if he would buy it for him. And of course grandpa said yes. But the only problem was, the car from Costco was pink. So it was obviously out of the question. David started looking else where for a car but found that they were like $400. So the bargin shopper that he is David looked on Craigslist and found this one for $70. It is alittle used but it is perfect. Luc has become quite the professional driver. He and Ashley drive around every single day. He just loves it and she has a blast "talking on the phone", the little radio thing that is attached. It is hilarious to watch them. And by the way, I didn't stage the picture with Ashley's hand on the back of Luc's seat. She did that all on her own. Oh, and I know that she is a bit white trash in just her diaper and paci, but what can you do? She is cute anyway
Hey I'm all for white trash! :) My kids want one of those so bad but I'm not shelling out $400!! You got it for a steal!! Someday...maybe when we have a yard!
My kids have a jeep and Ashley would love the little ATV's they have. We borrowed a friends but they have them at Walmart, they go nice and slow and are pretty easy to use. Brooklyn drives that while Aiden tears it up in the jeep!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, how cute with Ashley's arm around Luke! That is hillarious!
That is so cute! Has the twisting the strap around working? I love ashleys new table, where did you get that. Does she Love it?
Hey I'm all for white trash! :) My kids want one of those so bad but I'm not shelling out $400!! You got it for a steal!! Someday...maybe when we have a yard!
Those are some cute pictures! I love the arm around her brother. So sweet! Ashley looks sexy in her diaper! lol...
White trash! haha. It's all good! That is such an adorable pic!
My kids have a jeep and Ashley would love the little ATV's they have. We borrowed a friends but they have them at Walmart, they go nice and slow and are pretty easy to use. Brooklyn drives that while Aiden tears it up in the jeep!
I noticed the CAT tractors you have....makes me proud! That is who Brian works for.
Post a Comment