Aren't they so cute. I mean really. My good friend Jessica came down last week and took some really good pictures of my kids at the beach. She hasn't sent the cd yet with all of them but she put these on her blog so I just stole them from her. I LOVE how they turned out. I love how they show personality. I am so happy with them.. Thank you so much Jessica.
5 comments:
They are SO sweet! So sweet! They all turned out so well. I can't wait for the CD. Jessica is such a good photographer!!!
Your kids are so cute! They really are great pictures.
These are adorable. I really like the personality too. They are always my favorite kind of pictures.
Thanks Sarah! I'm glad you like them. Of course it's not hard to do with kids as cute as Luc and Ashley!
These pictures are awesome.. looks like I need a referral!? Who is the photographer?
Post a Comment