Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My little stinker

How can you get mad at this girl. She is so dang cute. I can't believe how big and independant she is. Until....
she does something like this! And this happens about 5 or 6 times a day. I guess I should say did happen because after about the fifth time before noon one day I moved the plant outside. I was sick of sweeping up dirt. She would take hand fulls and put them all over the house. Even after I would get all up in her face and "punish" her she would be right back there as soon as I would turn my back. She is so defiant, I don't know where she gets it from. She is such a cute little stinker. So if any one wants a plant, it is yours. I actually have another one that she gets into that I am ready to give away too. I will just have to wait to have plants again when all my kids are older.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Brittany said...

A stinker is right! Look at that little innocent face looking up at you in that last picture saying "what mom? what did I do wrong?"

That's very cute!

Brittany said...

That is so funny! She is changing so much, I can't even believe it. I need to come by one day this week and pick some things up. I will give you a call. Tell the kids I love them and tell Luc I will see him sometime.

Pure Images said...

She's so cute! I love your new layout too. I would love any hand me down plants... I love having plants in my house but Zac thinks they are lame, so I don't even buy them... maybe I can babysit for you until your done making babies? hehe

Pure Images said...

I meant babysit your plants... not your kids... eek! lol, J/K!!!!!! I would babysit anytime for you. =)

Annie said...

She is way to cute to punish. I don't know if I could look at that face and not just smile. That girl is adorable,and she knows what she wants. I like that in a girl.

Annie said...

oh yeah- and I love the new layout. so cute

DeCaires Family said...

Ha ha! Well, she is trying to train you, more then you are training her. Ditch the plants...it is hard enough to keep a house clean with kids! I have to send you some bows like what I make for my girls! It would be so cute in her pigtails.

The Baker said...

I have one of those myself, that's why they are so cute so we will have more despite all they do to us!