I really do apoligize. This pregnancy has taken all my motivation and desire to do anything productive and flushed it down the toilet. I haven't wanted to blog for so long and now that I do I don't have my camera that has all my christmas pictures on it. It is at my in laws house so you will have to wait until atleast monday. Sorry. But we had a great Christmas at my familys house. I got to spend a lot of time with my bros and my sister. And of course my parents. It was a great christmas. My grandpa passed away the week before so we all flew to South Dakota for the funeral. It was very emotional. I took some great pictures but of course they are on the same camera so next week I will write about it and put up some pictures.
Hopefully I can find the motivation and desire to have a life other than sleeping soon. there are som many things on my list that I want to do. And this is definately one. So until Monday...
6 comments:
Yay! I look forward to it!!
Hang in there! Life with 3 is crazy, but so is life with two. Nap when the kids do, let the housework go a little. Just take time for you!
yay! I am excited to hear more. we miss you. =)
SO hpw are you doing other than this blog latley. We should hang out and get to know another better.
I am glad you are back. We have missed you.
I need your email so i can invite you to my blog.. i put on picts of brody... and finally found your blog!!!
Post a Comment