Saturday, February 02, 2008

First time at Disneyland

We took the kids to Disneyland for their first time on Thursday. We got passes from David's parents for Christmas. It was so fun. We went with some friends that go all the time, they are kind of Disneyland experts, which was nice for David and I. We just followed them around. We totally would have gotten lost if we went by ourselves. The kids had so much fun. They just could not believe that the characters were there and real.

Right when we walked in we spotted snow white, pluto and chip (From chip and dale) so we wwent over there thinking that we could get their picture. Well she was telling her story so all the kids gathered around and snow white started telling her story. The whole story, it took a good 20 minutes at least. But the good news is that Luc was right up front so she picked him to be her prince at the end who gave her a kiss to wake her up. He loved it. So we got to be the first to take a picture with her. Luc doesn't know who she is, but he didn't care, he was having a good time.

This is Ashley on the tea cups. I was really impressed with her. She liked every ride we took her on. She was a good sport with all the lines and riding in the stroller. I loved watching the kids while we were on a ride, I kind of got sick just watching them but it was totally worth it. I have never seen their eyes bigger. They were so impressed with everything. I am glad that we got the passes. Thank you so much Steve and Christy.
I took some of the whole family but I could not bring myself to put them on. I am just too large and I know that I am pregnant (with a GIRL, by the way) but still. I just couldn't do it. They were on here and I deleted them. Sorry.

9 comments:

Pure Images said...

You are too funny, you are beautiful! I am glad you guys had fun. We are getting passes too so we should go sometime before you guys have the baby. =)

Jill said...

Isn't Disneyland great! If you ever need someone to go with, give me a call!

Kendyl said...

Yeah for Disneyland! It's awesome to see it through a childs eyes...so fun.

Beth Jamison said...

Congratulations on it being a girl!! That is exciting news. I am glad that you were able to get out and play as a family. It is so hard when you don't feel well and you feel fat! I gained 50-60 lbs with each of my girls and it has been tough trying to get it off. I admire you for doing this again!! Hang in there.

Seth Price said...

Ha! You're a dork. I'm sure you look great. Glad you had fun at Disneyland and congrats on the girl. Are you really just trying to do the opposite of us every time? I mean, seriously, maybe one of them could hook up and get married, but all three! LOL!!! jk. Who would it be though? Kaylee and Luc? Austin and Ashley? Carter and ........? Austin and Ashley sounds pretty good together. Not too sure about Kaylee Asay. Ha ha ha! Okay, I'll stop. (c;

Raadgep Fam said...

First: Congrertes! Second! What a day! Must do Scrapbooking!

Laura Ek said...

Hey, that's great! We should all go sometime, we are sort of experts too! And congrats on a girl, I'm sure Dave is thrilled :).

The Mathews Family said...

Oh my! Your first time? You were a Disneyland virgin? :0) We'll have to go sometime girl! Glad you guys had a good time

DeCaires Family said...

I can't believe you attempted Disney Land pregnant, you are insane! Looks like you had a blast. We have yet to take our kids. I want the girls to be in full princess mode to get the whole effect.