This was the first year that we colored eggs for Easter. My friends were hastling me for not letting Luc do stuff that I know I should let him do but I always hesitate because of our dear sweet Ashley. But they both did really good and had a great time. Two of their little friends Sydney and Andrew came over to do it with us. They had a blast. We stayed relatively clean and messy free. Luc's fingers did turn blue from sticking his fingers in too many times but that was the worst of it. Shannon and I were shocked and relieved.
Both are anxiously waiting for their eggs to change colors.
This is Sydney. She is the definition of a princess. She is the cutest thing.
And her little brother Andrew, he is a total boy. They get along so well with my kids. Sydney and Luc have a love/hate relationship going on. Ashley and Andrew kind of do too, they are friends until Ashley decides that she wants to be mean and then he doesn't like her so much anymore. But I don't blame him. She can be very naughty.

1 comment:
Your pictures look very professional, What camera did you use? They look awesome. The kids look like they are having a great time.
Post a Comment