Here he is- Owen Oddous Asay, brand new. He has a sweet little cry. When brittany was holding him and Joseph was standing over and talking to him he was looking around checking them out like he remembered his voice. At one point while she was trying to nurse Joe was talking to him and the nurse told him to keep talking because he would stop nursing when Joe stopped talking. It was way cute.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Welcome sweet baby Owen!!!
Here he is- Owen Oddous Asay, brand new. He has a sweet little cry. When brittany was holding him and Joseph was standing over and talking to him he was looking around checking them out like he remembered his voice. At one point while she was trying to nurse Joe was talking to him and the nurse told him to keep talking because he would stop nursing when Joe stopped talking. It was way cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HEY Sarah- I just saw Joe and Brittany's blog that said she was in labor and decided to check yours to see if you had an update. Glad I did looks like everything went well:) I just saw that you are pregnant again!! Congrats that is wonderful. Your kids are very cute. Good luck with the baby on the way and tell Joe and Brittany congrats for me:)
I'm so excited for Brittany and Joe- Their lives will never be the same again. I'm so jealous that Brittany is all done with the pregnancy thing.
Way to go with the blogging update. I'm so impressed.
That's great! I am so happy for B-Unit and Joe! ;) No worries about my birthda - I missed yours!! Happy Birthday in November... FYI - Alisa is prego - heard it through the grape vine.
Yay! You updated! I am so jealous that you got to be there for the birth and I didn't. =( It would have been so cool! What a cutie! Your kids are getting so big. Looking at the Easter pictures I can't believe we were all at the Asay's for Easter just last year!
Post a Comment