Calrsbad Flower Fields
We went to the flower fields for a playgroup date and as much as it was fun to hang out with some friends I don't think it was worth going with kids. I don't mean to sound negative but here is the deal...it cost my family to get in $22 to get in and once you get in you can't touch any of the flowers. They have everything roped off and you just walk around on dirt roads and look at flowers. Now I would'nt mind going if it were just David and I but with a almost 4 year old and a almost 2 year old they just didn't grasp the concept of "just looking". The next time I come and bring my kids is probably when Brooke (who will be here in 9 weeks) is about 4 maybe 5.
I think their favorite part was the flower maze. They tried to run away from us. I was pretty big and pretty cool. David and Luc took off and Ashley and I tried to find them. It was fun.
The bottom line is... they are just as pretty from the freeway! And thy don't cost you a thing.
5 comments:
THat is so true, but hey you got great shots! Your kids are so cute together and ashley is blooming just like all this eflowers, she is starting to look like a kid not a toddler. super cute
I agree. We went a few weeks ago and it wouldn't be so bad if the tractor rides were included, but what a joke to charge extra for that!!!
The pictures are gorgeous, though. ;)
Love the picture of them holding hands, super cute. We'll admire then from the freeway or go spend our $22 at the outlets and look from there!
I miss the flower fields. Never paid to go into them, but I always enjoyed seeing them when I was there.
Post a Comment