Friday, April 18, 2008

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland last week with a bunch of friends. There were five kids under the age of four, two of us are pregnant, and my sister in law. Luckily there was one adult for every child because we needed it that day. It was so crowded. I should have taken a picture but I was too busy chasing Ashley around. I am so glad that my sister in law Sarah came with me, she saved my life. It was really difficult trying to manuver around being this pregnant. But enough complaining, we had a really good time. It was definatley character day. We saw so many of the characters. As you can see, Ashley was quite scared of them so I had to be in most of the pictures if I wanted Ashley in them too. Overall it was a fun, very long and tiring day.




Ashley being her usual cheesy self.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

I wish I could go to Disneyland with you guys! =( Next time I come down, we MUST go! Deal? by the way, you look so cute in that pic. seriously gorgeous.

Annie said...

It sounds like we were ooddles of fun uh! I'm still glad that we went but yea we are sort of a circus act all together.

Seth Price said...

Ashley is stinkin' cute! Must get it from her daddy. lol! jk. She's a mini you for sure.