Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Long awaited...Sweet baby Brooke

Man was she a tough little cookie to get out. She finally arrived at 6:40 pm. she weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs. 13 ounces, 20 inches long. And she is beautiful. This is all I can post for now, I am exausted and need to sleep. More pictures and a detailed account of her hard labor to come.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!!! She is adorable. No wonder it was a long labor, she is a chunk already. You weren't joking about her weighing more at birth than Kylie weighs now.

Kiera said...

Congratulations! She is adorable

Sarah said...

She is so cute! Her hair is so dark. I was wondering if you had had her yet. I've been checking every day. Good luck and get some rest.

Raadgep Fam said...

CONGRATES! She is so beautiful! I am sure you are very tired! CONGRATES CONGRATES CONGRATES!

Brittany said...

Yaay! I am sorry she was such a tough one to get here, but I am sure she is all worth it, her and her chunkiness. What a sweet baby! Call me crazy, but she looks just like Ashley did when she was a baby, no?

Melynda said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Annie said...

She's perfect and so cute. I can't believe how big she is. Kylie has no chance against that girl. They will still be good friends. Congrats to you and David.

McLove said...

Congratulations Sarah he is beautiful:)

masonchrissy said...

Hooray! How Cute! We were all wondering how you were. You kinda fell from the earth for a couple weeks,which we all do at the last weeks. I love the name, Brooke. Get some sleep!

Kendyl said...

Congrats! She's beautiful and looks like Ashley so far! Hope you're doing good, hang in there!