How cute are my kids?! Luc and Ashley just can't get enough of their little sister Brooke. They have been pretty helpful with getting diapers and even throwing the poopy ones in the trash for me. I have yet to experience all three of them by myself since my wonderful mom just left last night. She was so much help and that doesn't even say how much having her here meant to me. I am sure that she went home and slept for a whole day trying to recover. THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!!!
Today Luc had his last day of school. He has really enjoyed it this year and has learned so much. He is such a sweet little guy. And Ashley, bless her heart, she loves Brooke so much that at times I catch her licking her. She just loves to rub her face on Brooke. Although most of the time she is alittle crazy, she is going to be a great sister. And I have a feeling that those two girls are going to give Luc a run for his money.

7 comments:
Brooke is adorable! Your kids are taking to her well which is a great blessing. Welcome to life with 3!
LOVE the licking picture, how funny! Brooke looks so cute, can't wait to meet her!
Wow thats so funny about her licking her. Thats a hoot! You should title it Licks of Love!
Brooke doesn't seem to mind the licking too much. That's good at least. Luc is such a cute big brother. Kissing her and holding her. She is a VERY well loved baby! Cute, too!
I just have to say how SWEET your pictures are!! It is such a neat feeling having a new baby at home. I hope you can get all the rest you need. Take care.
Sweet Ashley girl, It doesn't get any better than that. I hope that we get to look back at these times and remember them, and not be to sleep deprieved. I can only get easier from here right???
Brooke is adorable and so sweet. YOu did good work.
OH sarah...she is just beautiful. I think about you EVERYDAY, but I don't want to call and bug you. I have sent you a few texts, but I don't think you get texts?...anyway, I am thinking of you adn hoping you are doing ok. I am so glad your mom has been there with you..what a blessing!
I love you guys! I will talk to you soon!
Post a Comment