I knew it would happen sooner or later. Ashley decided that she needed a haircut and took a pair of scissor to her hair. Right in front where we were trying to grow her bangs out, so now half of her bangs are super short. I swear this girl is going to send me to the crazy house all by herself. I have been trying to take my kids in to get some pictures taken ever since Brooke was born but there has always been something and it usually has to do with Ashley. First she had a huge bruise on her head, and then a scratch on her lip and now that that is healed and gone she went and cut her hair. I guess pictures are going to have to wait again!

8 comments:
She is still adorable. Don't wait on the pictures....it is these moments you want to remember. You can pull the top part back or just cut her bangs!
It actually doesn't look that bad...but WHY do kids automatically think hair when they have sissors in their hand?
You got to love the sweet little face. I miss Ashley so much. Kate asks everyday ten times a day WHere's Ashley and where's guc? She needs her little friends back. So if she makes you crazy I'll take her.
Oh No! Well I think she still looks cute. Can you do something with her hair so you would not be able to tell? And then you can still get pictures. Or you can just tell brooke all those pictures of Ashley are her HAHA. They look just like eachother!
Weren't we just talking about this too? Dang! I think she is still adorable. I can't even really tell to be honest. Maybe you can take her in and have the bangs corrected and then still get pictures!
Oh no! This seems to happen to everyone! I guess I'm in for it! You can barely tell, it's not that bad! Just be glad she didn't cut her whole ponytail off! She is soooo cute!!
Post a Comment