Friday, December 19, 2008

Trying to catch up...

I was talking to my friend today and she told me that I needed to update my blog because halloween pictures don't go with a Christmas backround. I totally agree with her but I just haven't been in the blogging mood lately. We have had a rough couple of months and it has just wiped me out of all my positiveness. I am not even enjoying much of Christmas this year, if you can believe it. I usually listen to nothing but Christmas music all month and I have maybe listened to a couple of hours total. I need to get over it and I will but for now it is what it is.
We had our pictures taken last week and I would totally love them if I werent in them. The ones of the kids are great but in most of them I look like I got stung by a bee in my face and I was all swollen. Seriously, I knew I was bad but wow! Thanks Julie, I really do love most of them.

7 comments:

Shannon Crandall said...

Way to go now everything goes together!!! You look great in the pictures silly goose! Your kids are so stinking cute I am so glad that we are coming back to play!!!!

DeCaires Family said...

Your family is adorable. Can I just say how jealous I am of the green lawn and sun shine in the background.OH, I dream of CA Decembers.

Holly said...

I think you look great! Super cute family.

Shelly said...

I love the pictures! Everyone looks great!

Brittany said...

I think you look pretty Sarah! I LOVE the picture of you and the 2 girls. Precious.

becca said...

Merry Christmas Sarah!!!!

First of all, you look GREAT!! I have no idea what you are talking about, your face is beautiful and you look VERY skinny to me (I have not seen you in months...and I can tell you have lost a lot of weight!) Don't be so hard on yourself, you are gorgeous and you have three unbelievably beautiful adn healthy children! Your christmas card was fabulous!

We miss you guys! I guess Jo and Britney were at our ward yesterday for a baby blessing (I was sick so I didn't get to see them!)

Unknown said...

Sarah, u look beautiful! I miss you lot's and hope we can re connect some more! I love reading about you and your family!