David and the kids playing hungry hungry hippo
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Christmas Morning
Christmas morning was so fun this year. Luc and Ashley really understood the whole thing and we kept talking about Santa and the cookies and the reindeer and the whole thing. So to see their faces on christmas morning was awesome. We didn't put any presents out at all before Christmas because they only got 2 or 3 each so we wanted to be as big as it could be and plus I could guarantee that Ashley would have opened any present left under that tree. We told Luc that when he woke up he was to come into our room and wake us up so we could go down together and he promised us that he would, but come Christmas morning I think the excitement of the whole thing he forgot and went down stairs first. I dont know how long he was down there before he came up to get us. Next year we are going to set the video camera up with a timer so that if they go down there we will have it on camera, but we did video tape the whole thing.

David and the kids playing hungry hungry hippo
Ashley on her princess scooter with her helmet and pads
David and the kids playing hungry hungry hippo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It looks like it was a great Christmas! I love that you let Brook sleep through the whole thing! I am jealous that you got to spend Christmas with so much family! Luc and Ashley are so cute and it so much fun when they get it! We can't wait to see you and Happy New Year! Way to blog girl!
Looks like so much fun. I love that they understand what is going on now. Kate's not quite there yet. She like Santa now that she knows that crazy old man brings toys.
We have that same kitchen. And can be put through a beating! Ours is still going strong!
What a fun Christmas. I think Luc and Owen's matching jammies were super cute by the way!
Post a Comment