How can you not love these girls? They are so cute. Brooke is almost 8 months already. I can not believe time is going so fast. I love this stage: she is crawling, eating food, getting teeth, and she is the happiest baby ever! Ashley is 2 1/2 and she has the biggest personality. I don't know where she gets it but she keeps me on my toes. She has the sweetest moments when you least expect it. Her new thing is she tells me that she missed me like after her nap or in the morning. I love it, it makes everything else worth it.

3 comments:
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe your baby is already 8 months. That is such a fun age!
Those pictures are priceless. I have some amazing pictures of Brooke. She is so smiley. You have to love Ashley, she's adorable. We can't wait to get back there.
You have the cutest cubbiest baby ever! I thought my boy was chubby, but you got him beat!
Post a Comment