Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Good, The BAD and the Ugly!

So here is the deal- Brooke is the good. She is the sweetest, can do no wrong, kind of kid (atleast for now) She is always happy, 3 teeth are working their way down and she is taking like an old pro. And she is the cutest thing ever.

Now I love my kids BUT Luc is The BAD!! If you can't tell from his eyes he has been crying quite a bit tonight. You see while he and Ashley were doing crafts he took it upon himself to cut Ashleys hair. And not just once. It looked like 4 or 5 times. And the end result I have no pictures to show because I was so upset and crying that I didn't even think to take a picture. All I was thinking is that my cute little Ashley with the sun kissed curls is gone, we are going to have to chop it all off. So needless to say that there was no time to take a picture.

Now Scroll down, But beware that it is not cute!!




And the Ugly!
Its probably not as bad as I made it sound but to me it is. I know it is just hair and it will grow back but I am so sad. Luckily I have already taken them to get Easter pictures. I just don't know what else to say, I am a little sad right now.
















Posted by Picasa

S

8 comments:

Brittany said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I COULD STRANGLE THAT KID. Ashleys hair was so pretty. I don't mean to bring you down, and of course she is still cute but she looks older and I don't want her to be older. I hope he cried a lot.

Wow I seem like a mean aunt! But I am not I really do love Luc.

Brittany said...

But wait maybe you should look at a picture of when you were little with that bad hair cut. We should send it to ellen. HAHAHAHAHA.

you should try ashleys hair in pigtails.

Pure Images said...

Ohmigoodness! Brielle cut her own hair a month or so ago and it was just awful. I could tell, but no one else could... In ashley's case, you can kinda tell, but yeah I would kill Luc. Crazy kid... Geesh! Hope things go better for you! =(

Shelly said...

Sad. I would cry too. It will grow back! Thank goodness for hats!

Sarah said...

My sister cut my hair when I was little. It was so bad that I had to have a short boy like hair cut. Her hair is not that bad. K cut hers once and I cried too. I would just take her to someone who is good with children's hair and they could probably blend it. She is still super cute!

Kendyl said...

oh gosh, so sad. Ashley's hair was cute with the little curls. Her cut now doesn't look bad, in fact it's really cute...but that's besides the point! LUC!!!

Annie said...

Oh Luc- What is he thinking. It's really not that bad- At least she has hair to cut. It will grow out in no time. but it's really not that bad. she's still adorable, Luc is still adorable, too.

Freddy and Mandy said...

Hahaha! You're so funny! She's still a doll! These are them memories you'll remember forever!