Saturday, May 09, 2009

Mothers Day at Mrs Cassie's school

I always look forward for mothers day at Mrs. Cassies school. It is so cute. She as a bunch of food ready for us and she has our kids make us a plate and serve us. They are supposed to get us a drink and a plate of super yummy food. I love it. I love it because Luc loves it. And then she has the lids give us pedicures and manicures. Luc was so excited to paint my toes and fingers that he took my plate of food away before I was done with it. This is a picture before my pedicure.
This is Luc doing my nails. We took a picture of him painting my toes but I looked too fat to post it. :)

But this is what they looked like afterward! And I must say that he did so much better this year than he did last year. Last year half my toe had polish on it, so this year was such an improvement.

And then Mrs Cassie asks them fill in the blank questions about us and some of his answers were so cute. I don't know if you can read this but they are hilarious.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: