


She is getting so big. I have to go and buy her size 2 diapers today because she is showing a little crack and she keeps pooing through her clothes.
She is really getting to a fun age. She smiles everytime she sees you and she is starting to laugh. Shw has such a strong personality, I don't know where she gets it from. She is so close to rolling over but she doesn't stay on her stomach long enough to figure it out. She is very impatient, just like her mother. She always keeps me on my toes.
I am trying to write something atlesast once a week. Hopefully we will have something to write about.
I finally caught the cold that was going around. I really thought that I could avoid it but nobody can. I really think mothers should be exempt from getting sick. It is way too hard to function when you're sick. I finally broke down last night and took some Nyquil. The night before last it seemed like I was just laying in bed with my eyes shut, I could not fall asleep and it was so easy to irritate me yesterday and I felt bad for my kids. It's not their fault that I am sick but it sure seemed like they were out to get me. So I took Nyquil to make sure that I would sleep through the night. I am still nursing so I am giving her milk that I pumped and froze. And I will just pump all day and throw it out. So anyway, the moral of this story is that I don' t think mothers should have to get sick, we have enough on our plates. Right?!
1 comment:
I am so sorry you got sick. I agree, no mother should be allowed to get sick. The biggest problem is that it is so hard to get better because we just can't stop and lay around...or sleep all day. We keep going and our bodies just take longer to fight it off because of it!!
Ashley is a little doll...she is getting so big! Where did the little baby go?
Post a Comment