Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fun with our friends

We had a suprisingly fun weekend. I thought we were planning on packing on Saturday so I wasn't super excited. But David talked to our friends from Aliso and decided we wanted to hang out with them. So we went out to breakfast and headed up to Aliso to hang out with Brandon and Becca. Luc was so excited to see ChelseaNoelle. (that is what he calls Becca's two girls Chelsea and Noelle, he just puts them together) We got there around lunch time so the kids took naps and played out in the backyard for awhile while we caught up with Brandon and Becca. I really miss living by our good friends. I am so excited to live a little bit closer to them. Then we headed down to the pumpkin patch so the kids could ride the ponies. Luc absolutely loved riding the ponies, he even had his cowboy boots on. He looked so cute. Then after the ponies the kids got to ride on some of the carnival type rides. They went on the train, the swings, the cars and the tea cup kind of ride.


I wish somehow I could make it so that Luc will remember this day. He had such a good time with his friends. And to make it even better we left there and met up with David's family at another pumpkin patch. This one didn't have rides but it had a sand box and a corn maze and lots of other fun things that he got to play with with his cousin Joseph.

1 comment:

becca said...

Ya, it is so fun that you do this now! I have so many cute pictures of Luc and Dave with the animals. I will email them to you!