But here are a few of the good things about last week.
My little brother Kevin. I don't think Luc could have loved him any more than he did last week. Everything was about Kevin and when he was coming home and what he did with Kevin. He wanted to shower with him, play outside with him, play horsey with Kevin and Kevin did everything even let Luc shower with him. Watching Kevin play with Luc was so fun and entertaining. It came so naturally to Kevin.
Thursday Kevin and his girlfriend Julia took the kids out for the morning (I will talk about that in a minute) but Luc went down for his nap and when he woke up Kevin and Julia were at school but my sister Heather and her boyfriend Ryan were coming over to hang out. Well Luc didn't think that was such a good idea. He asked where Kevin and Julia were and when I told him that they were in school and that Heather was coming over he started to cry and say that he didn't want Heather to come, that he wanted to go to school with Kevin and Julia. The look on his face was so sad, he was literally crushed that they left him. It was so cute- although Heather didn't think it was so cute when I told her what Luc said. I think her feelings were hurt. The first four pictures were taken on Tuesday. We all went out to have lunch with Heather at work. We stopped at a place called LaBou (it is a really good sandwich and salad place) and picked up everybody's food and headed over to Heathers work. When we got there and took out all our food Heathers food wasn't in there. It was very funny. And to make matters worse-she is a vegeterian and we all had meat in our sandwiches and salads. Luckily Kevin got an Asian noodle salad so she ate that and some bread but it was pretty funny. There was this big grass area so Luc and Kevin went and played around. Im sure it looked funny that all these business people were coming and going from these buildings and Kevin was running around with Luc.
This is my litttle sister Heather and again Ashley.
OK, these pictures crack me up everytime I look at them. This basket holds all my moms toys for the kids and I dumped them out and put Ashley in. She would not stop smiling. On my camera if I push the button down half way a red light comes on. Everytime I did that she would stop whatever it was she was doing and smile. But not just smile-this smile so big that my cheeks push my eyes shut smile. I swear I have about 20 pictures. I kept thinking OK last one but then she would smile so cute that I couldn't stop. She was having so much fun in that basket.

4 comments:
Aww! I am glad you had so much fun. I love spending time with family like that. I kinda miss having my family live far away cause I think I would appreciate seeing them more that way. Hanging out without the kids is so nice, glad you were able to do that.
It looks like you guys had a great time! I love going home to see my family. People who live close to their families have no idea how luck they are! Your pictures are adorable.
Sarah!! We had so much fun with you guys! Wish you lived here. The kids miss Luc and Ashley but Andy has pneumonia so its probably best you arent here at the moment! Thanks for a fun week!
Lana
Yay, I am excited you got some 'me' time without your kiddos. I am still shocked you went on the plane with two kids by yourself! You deserve an award for that!
Post a Comment