I know that it is Wednesday already and I am just getting to this but what are you going to do? Anyway, we had such a beautiful weekend. Saturday David's family came down for a bar-b-que for Sarah's birthday except that she wasn't there. It was so sunny and nice. The kids played outside and then went swimming in our friends pool(because ours isn't heated)
Ashley love the swing. We could be outside for hours and both kids would be happy. Ashley love Jack too. He comes up to her and licks her face and all over her arms and legs and she thinks it is hilarious. She is really becoming a fun little girl. She has moved out of that little baby stage. She started crawling this weekend too. At first she was a little bit shaky and wobbly but as the days go by she is getting more and more strong and sure of herself. Luc is realizing that he can't just move his toys out of her reach now because she can come and get it. It will be fun to watch them interact.
2 comments:
That is so exciting that Ashley is crawling- yay! I LOVE that pictue of Luc and Max- I just might copy it and put it on my blog. He is such a sweet boy and I was so impressed with how gentle and lovey he was with Max. We hope our baby grows up to be as funny and sweet as Luc!
Luc is such a good brother! So nurturing. He was VERY sweet to Max the other day when we were there too. I am also glad that Kasen has friends his own age. It's fun that Luc and him are buds!
Post a Comment