Saturday, March 03, 2007

3 Day Mexican cruise

This is the fourth time I have tried to post this this morning and I am alittle bit annoyed so all you are going to see are pictures. We had a great time and I think that I would do it again. The weather was nice but not warm and I think that we would have enjoyed it so much more if it were warm. Having said that I had a great weekend.
This is our boat.
We had to practice the emergency evacuation plan wearing our life jackets.
We had the best time in Ensenada. David does work in Mexico with a guy named Javier. And Javier told us to come here for massages and lunch. It was Casa de Natalia. You wouldn't know it was there driving past it, ,but it was amazing. It used to be the owners house and he turned it into a small resort. The massage was the best I have ever had. Those ladies knew what they were doing. THe guys even got one and loved it. This bottom picture is at the resort also.

Our day at the sea was alittle cool but we had a good time. The guys golfed and it was hilarious. They got so into it that everyone else stopped to watch them.
It looks nicee but it was actually pretty windy. Becca and I tried to lay out and got about 20 minutes of sunshine but then it disapeared.And this is the inside of the boat at night. It is pretty cool to see, it looks alot like Vegas.


I am sorry but that is all that I am writing for now. We had a great time especially with Brandon and Becca.







1 comment:

Shelly said...

Fun! I want to go on another cruise! Maybe when life settles down after the move...we'll see. We froze on our cruise too...remember when we went to Pismo and it was so warm and nice. I can't wait for summer! Cute pics!!