I decided to take the kids to the mall play area because it has been gloomy all week and we were going crazy inside our house and I didn't want to take them to run errands. They just needed to get some energy out. Okay, best idea I have had in a while, they played for over an hour. Uninterrupted play. It was awesome. Ashley just cruized around playing with all the other kids. I just don't understand why she cant do this at the gym, she didn't even look around for me, for all she knows I could have left. It really frustrates me to no end. I am maybe there 20 minutes before I hear my name over the loud speaker and when I get there her eyes are all red and she is just screaming. Anyway, that is a different story, back to the mall. They had a blast. I love that Ashley is getting so independent and starting to walk. Who am I kidding, she has always been independent but now that she is walking it is even better. She is so much happier. Now only if we can get her to stop screaming
I feel so bad for Luc. Most of his days he plays by himself. He gets to have his little buddies over quite a bit but I think he thrives off of groups of kids. He especially loves the older kids. He will join any group that will let him in. He is also so sweet with the little ones too. He had so much fun. I need to get him in some sort of class this summer where he can be with other kids and be the big boy he wants so badly to be.
6 comments:
Ya, you posted!! These pictures won't show up for me, but I love the ones of Ashley below! When you are bored call me and come see me!!! Luc loves to play with Chelsey and I am dying to see you! Why do we let so much time go in between visits!? Miss you guys and hope we get to see you soon!
What mall is close to you??? San Diego?
It is technically in Carlsbad but it is right off the 78 and El Camino.
You take such cute pictures!!
Your kids are getting so big and cute as always, it must be an Asay trait ;)
how fun! Those are such cute pictures. I LOVE the one of Ashley in the mirror!
Post a Comment