I was introduced to this new drink by my mother in law. It is called Mona Vie. They call it the Super Food. It is a juice that you drink twice a day and it is supposed to help with the overall health of your body. I was very skeptical about it first because I had heard of other drinks that say that they do the same thing. But I have been taking it for a week now and I can say that I have noticed subtle differences. I am also giving it to Luc and his skin seems to be getting better. It is not as dry all the time.
I went to a conference today with Christy, my mother in law and my two sister in laws and I have to tell you this drink is pretty cool. I didn't really go into this with an open mind but after hearing scientists and their studies it is a really good drink. It has so many benifits and most of the scientific things he was saying was over my head I did understand the graphs and charts where he compared the Acai berry (which is the main "Super Food" that is found in the Amazon) to all the other fruits that claim to have the highest antioxidant level and it just blew them out of the water. It was pretty cool. I think that I needed to see that to understand this drink better.
So don't judge but I am pretty pumped on this juice. Here is the website if you want to check it out for yourself. www.monavie.com I will let you know how it goes. I signed up to be a distributor so we will see how good I do considering that I am not a very confident person and I hate to push things onto people, it kind of makes me feel uncomfortable but I am going to give it a shot. Wish me luck!
3 comments:
I had never heard of this before. I am glad you are liking it. What are the subtle differences you have noticed?? I would definitly be willing to try it if I made sure Noelle could drink it and if I could take it pregnant. Do you know what they say about that? I will go to the website and see what I find! Good luck!
you are so funny. of course we want you to do good mail with us! silly.
Sarah we are doing it now also, have you have any luck with it?
Post a Comment