I put two little piggies in Ashley's hair to try and mix things up and to see how it looked. She doesn't quite have enough hair to pull it off but it is dang cute. She looks like the little devil that she is! This is her little side smile that she is known for. She cracks me up!
I just thought this picture is adorable. I love the really close ones.
These two show that she finally has two teeth. The one on the right sticks out further than the one on the left but they are both there. David is the most excited out of all of us because he thought that she was born without teeth. So he is really relieved that she does actually have teeth. He is very dramatic, if you couldn't tell. Another big milestone is that she is walking. Not 100% yet but she can walk across the room especially if there is someone there waiting for her. She gets so excited and starts clapping (oh ya, she can do that too) She is just so amazing :)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh her tiny teeth are adorable! I can't believe she is walking too! To get your pictures in focus with no flash, you have to increase your shutter speed and lower your apurture. Having a lot of natural light will help a lot too. I will show you some settings on your camera in Sand Point! Those pictures are SUPER cute.
I am so excited that she is walking now. Brielle didnt walk until after her first birthday... she was a lazy one! Congrats!
Post a Comment