I was tagged by Laura, so here goes . . . . .
Some Jobs I’ve had:
1. Lift operator at Deer Valley
2. Preschool teacher
3. Gap employee
4. Nanny
Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Palm Springs
2. Vegas
3. Santa Barbara
4. Catalina
Movies I can watch over and over again:
1. I have thought about this all day and I cannot think of any specific movie. I like them all.
2.
3.
4.
My guilty pleasures:
1. Anything coffee flavored
2. Scrapbooking
3. Anything sweet
4. Taking nap
Places I have lived:
1. Folsom Ca
2. Huntington Beach Ca
3. Aliso Viejo CA
4. Oceanside, CA.
Places I have been on vacation:
1. Jamaica
2. Hawaii
3. Pismo Beach
4. Palm Springs
Favorite Foods:
1. Sea Food
2. italian
3. Golden Spoon
4. Anything carmel
First things you thought when you saw your significant other:
1. Honestly, I thought he kind of looked dorky (his shorts were kind of short)
2. Great smile
3. "where have you been?"
4. He seemed very responsible and secure, very different from the other boys I dated.
If in a jam with Spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?I am never in the dog house.
Wesites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo mail
2. blogs
3. solitaire (I know it is not a website but I do visit it daily.)
4. Outlook
Best First Kiss Landmark:
1. In my dad's den
2. On my bed (me and David)
3. I can't remember any more.
4.
Places I’d rather be right now:
1. Shopping (and having $ to spend)
2. Beach by myself
3. on vacation with my hubby
4. getting a pedicure
Now I get to tag four other blog buddies:
1. Brittany Bruce
2. Shelly Jamison (sorry !!)
3. Brittany DeCaires
4. Brittany Asay
3 comments:
Hey my name is Shelly Jamison!! Just kidding...
Hey! Brittany sent me a phone video of the kids the other day. They are getting so big and cute! I talked to Luke on the phone too. THen I had to go and they called back later, but I didn't pick up. Apparently Luke told Brittany, "she's not there, I need to call Danny." How cute is that?! I miss you guys!
Tag is a pretty cute thing to blog cause you don't have to be good at journeling (like me) But I still get to learn stuff about you. I like!! And we need to leave the kids home with their dad's a go get pedicures- You pick the date- I'm in.
Post a Comment