Apple hill is one of my favorite places to go this time of year when we go to visit Grandma and Grandpa. David had his big show of the year and so me and the kids hopped on a plane and went to visit my family. I love going home and spending time with my family, I don't get to do it very often but when I do we all enjoy it. Especially the kids, they get to play with their cousins and their favorite Uncle Kevin. Anyway, Apple hill is just up the hill about 45 minutes from Folsom. It is a bunch of apple farms that open up to the public and sell everything you can think of apples. There are pumpkin patches and pony rides and little vendors. It is so beautiful with all the leaves changing on the trees. That is one of the things that I miss about Folsom is the leaves.
This is my brothers little boy, Andy. Kayla, Andy's sister didn't come with us. She was too tired from a weekend long camping trip. So just Nate and Andy came. The kids had a great time together. They play wo well and pick up right were they left off the last time we were here. It is great to see them as good friends.

This was a really cool old fire truck that was parked at one of the farms. The kids thought it was the coolest truck ever.
Of course Luc has to sit on all the tractors.
Ashley fell in love with these goats. She was a little hesitant at first but then soon realized that they are cool and she would not leave. She even got close enough to kiss one. She is such a funny girl.

They had this really cool tire swing that we found. Andy went on it first and Nate was pushing him so high. He would ply above our heads. He loved it. Ashley was all over it. She thought she was so big and grown up, doing things the big boys were doing.

Luc was a little scared at first but then when he realized that he wasn't going to fall he enjoyed it. But not as much as Ashley.
This was a really cool old fire truck that was parked at one of the farms. The kids thought it was the coolest truck ever.
3 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun! I remember going to Apple Hill when I was little.
Cute and fun! I miss Apple Hill so much but at least we have all the beautiful leaves here. Oh and we got your nasty smog/fire air here now. NO FUN!
Oh the tire swing! Those things are so fun! I am surprised Ashley held her own! Good girl!
Post a Comment