Monday, October 22, 2007

Fish Hatchery






One of the days we were there, we went to the fish hatchery. I know, kind of sound lame but the kids had a great time. There were rows and rows of fish all different sized and you buy some food for 5 cents and throw it in. It was really cool to watch the fish jusm and fight for the food. And then the kids ran up and down the long isles. We werent there for very long but the kids had fun.

I don't know if you can see their faces but they are classic. Especially Ashleys, it is like she is running for her life.

3 comments:

becca said...

Cute pictures! Looks like your kids had a blast! I am glad you got to visit your family, that is always a nice break!!

DeCaires Family said...

It is amazing the things you will do for your kids! Ha ha! The funny thing is...as long as they are having a good time, so are you!

Brittany said...

That's a really cute picture of the 3 of them running down the hill. That looks like a stinky place!