Here are a few pictures of the most recent fire. I took these pictures from my bedroom window. Alittle scary but in a way kind of cool. I don't think we are in any danger but what do I know. I have started packing just in case, I don't want to leave any valuables behind.
We are doing okay, more just bored out of our minds staying home for 3 days straight, I think David is going to loose his mind.
8 comments:
Ummmm, ya, that's kinda close. You be careful. I remember on my mission when I was in Vista some of the missionaries got evacuated once because of fires. We had to hang out at the Bobier building in Vista on the 4th of July "for our own safety" and we walked outside that night to hear all the guns firing into the air and the orange glow of the mountains while the sounds of sirens and helicopters filled the air. Aaaaaah, good times.
We're just as bored! Too bad playgroup was cancelled!
Sarah thats crazy! I was thinking about you when they showed the fires on the news the other night. I am glad that you are safe!
Wow that is scary and too close! I would go insane with my whole family together for 3 days straight!
Oh and sorry I stole your template design! It was so cute and I couldn't find anything else I liked!
Wow. You are a popular photographer! I have seen your pictures on a few other blogs! Good picture taking. I am glad you guys are all safe!!
That is crazy! I hope everything stays safe and your house is untouched. I have been hearing a lot about all this stuff. Stinks you have to go through it!
Hi Sarah!!! Your kids are so adorable! My mom told me about your blog and I had to check it out - I'm so glad I did, it's like popping into your neck of the woods for a minute. :) Hey, we have a blog too - it's "mymortensens.blogspot.com" feel free to check it out.
That's crazy about the fires down in S. Cali. I can't believe someone would actually do that to other people..real sick! I'm glad that you guys are ok. Take care and I'll talk to you soon!
Love,
Kate (Katie Garvin) Mortensen
Where are these pictures we talked about? Tell Luc we will chill soon. Also let me know what you are doing tomorrow. Joe has to work so if you want to hang out let me know.
Post a Comment