Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ashley turned 2!!

I can't believe that Ashley is 2 already. I don't even know the right thing to say about her. To me she is the most beautiful little girl ever in the world. She is also the one who is going to send me to crazytown. That is for sure! But I couldn't imagine life without her. She is so friendly, so outgoing, so crazy and so stubborn and mischeivious. But she is also the sweetest little sister and big sister. She gives the best hugs and kisses. From a very young age she has known where Lucs buttons are and has pushed them ever since. They fight and most of the time she wins because of pure body mass and quickness. She brings Luc to tears daily out of pure enjoyment. I sometimes think that she does it on purpose just because she can. And let me tell you, she can. It is quite a sight to see, it makes me laugh and at the same time makes me so mad. She has got a set of lungs on her that will make your ears ring for days. She has been so much fun and so challenging at the same time. I love her so very, very much. Happy Birthday my sweet Ashley!!



Present from Grandma

It is not just you, the picture is blurry. All the boys put a rocket together and took it to the park to shoot it off.

She had so much fun opening all the presents. She had quite a few helpers too.Her sorry excuse for a cake. I really wanted to do something special and fun and girly but I ran out of time so I used my friends funfetti Halloween cake with orange frosting. Nothing says girl like orange halloween cake! (Owell, next year)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shannon Crandall said...

Man I miss you guys!!! I can not believe that she is finally 2 she has been in the terrible 2s for a while!! I love her for it!!! Well keep the updates I know I need to do the same but we really miss having friends, especially you!!!!!

Seth Price said...

LOL! She's so stinkin' cute! I can totally seeing you being the same way when you were little. ha ha ha. Weren't you that way in college too? Pushing the boys buttons and bringing them to tears? (c;

Kendyl said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley!

becca said...

It makes me sad that she is so big and I don't even know her! It has been so long since I have seen your kids! so Sad! Ashley is absolutley adorable!!! I hope you are feeling better!