Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My girls

This is for you Donny!! This is what happened when you were wrestling with the kids before you left. The picture is kind of blurry but you can still see the huge bruise. And this is after 4 days. And it sticks out about half an inch too. Lovely, and we were supposed to take pictures today. Oh well, they still miss you and I am sure she would have done it again if it meant that you could stay!! We miss you guys already.
My sweet baby while she is sleeping. She has been my most high maintenance baby ever. I don't know if she is colicy or just high maintenance but she cries for about 3 hours at night finally going to sleep about midnight and during the day she is never just content with hanging out. And she doesn't take long naps. I am going to try and slim down what I eat to the basics without dairy and see if that helps because right now I am going crazy! But I do love her.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Baker said...

well at least you can always look at that cute ruffled little girl butt and be happy. i am going to have to live through everyone elses girls....oh well. Jackson was a really hard baby too, but since he hit like 6 months he has been a dream ever since, so easy!

Alison said...

Sure cute babies! Miss you guys!

Shelly said...

Drew was that way at night. From about 6-10pm he just cried and freaked out! I hated it. And you are so tired from the whole day and then to end it like that is SO hard! It was just a phase but see if you can get lots of help during that time so you are ready for it. Have your hubby get the other kids ready for bed and put them to bed. It will help!

Shannon Crandall said...

What a nasty bruise!!! She is such a ham in front of the camera I love it! I am sorry Brooke is so hard that is really frustrating! I wish I was there to give you a break, I would bounce her to sleep! I wish I was there for more reasons that that though!!! Miss you!

Annie said...

I know you are going to miss Donny beating up on your children. He misses them a ton. I'm sorry that Brooke is being tough on you, that sucks for you, she'll grow out of it.

The Mathews Family said...

That's all you can do... let me know if you ever need a break- someone to watch the other two or something. She sure is sweet, though!!