Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Europe Trip-Day 1 _Paris

I hate Blogger, these two pictures were supposed to go down at the bottom with the Arc de Triomphe. This top picture is the eternal flame, it never goes out. This is where the Tour de France ends.

So this is what we looked like after flying all night, throwing our bags in our friends room since ours wasn't ready yet and we hit the road, starting with the Eiffel Tower! My heart started pounding when we came around the corner and it was right in my face. I know that is stupid but it was so amazing! What a way to start the trip. We climbed up the stairs as high as we could climb and then took the lift (elevator) up to the top! It had great views of the entire city, I could have posted pictures from every side but I knew that there were going to be tons of pictures so I only put a few.




This is a view from one of the sides on the tower. The city is so beautiful.





This was our next stop, the Arc de Triomphe. It was pretty awesome as well. It is a tomb for a bunch of people, all the names you see on there I think were buried there.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like a fun trip! Oh so jealous!!

Freddy and Mandy said...

The view from up there is amazing!!