These are some great pictures of the Eiffel Tower at night from across the street. It was cold and raining but totally worth getting wet. It was so pretty to see it at night all lit up.
Thats right, I took that picture!! I know, its good. :)This is Sainte Chapelle. We walked over to this after we left Notre Dame. This church was so cool. It is this tiny church built in 1910 and the upstairs has some crazy amount of stain glass, I think I remember it having 14 big windows that told all the stories from the bible. And they are in the process of cleaning each piece of glass, they are about half way around the church and it has taken them 7 years or something crazy.
This is the main floor. This statue is a reproduction of Saint Louis, the original was done in 1309.

No comments:
Post a Comment