I took Ashley in to get her 6 month old pictures last week. Even though technically she is 7 months, she has just been sick. So I finally get her in and the pictures don't turn out that good. She had a little rash around her mouth from drooling so much and you could see it in the pictures. And then there was her hair. I put a barrette in it to help keep it over but there were still pieces that were out of control. So needless to say that I didn't get any of those pictures. I thought that I would wait until the rash went away and I decided what to do with her hair.
I came up with this. The only hair that she really has is the patch on the top of her head. So I pulled it all together in a ponytail on the top of her head. My friend said that she looks like a duster. It was either this or cut it all off and I didn't want to take that chance.
It has been about 5 days she has worn her hair like this and I think that I like it. It totally fits her personality. And I think that it makes her look cuter.
Looking back, I should have taken those pictures because in these 5 days since she has managed to scratch her eye and get a cut on her face, and the new addition happened today. A big goose egg on her forehead. So it looks like it will be awhile before she goes back in to take pictures.

1 comment:
Yeah!! A post! I only randomly check because I never know, but I am always happy to see a new one! Ashley is too cute, I want to see a picture of her bump!! :) Hope she is feeling okay and that you guys are doing good.
Sorry I was such a downer yesterday about the trip, I know that I should be so excited and I REALLY am, just feel so guilty! Dede called me again today to tell me that IT WAS FUN and for me to relax and just enjoy. :)
Post a Comment