I knew Lucs hair looked bad but I didn't realize that it was THIS bad until I saw these pictures. He looks like a little girl from another country. OR he looks like I did back in the day with a boys shirt on. That is how bad I think it is. David went to this salon about a month ago and they sent him a coupon for $10 dollars off the next time. So we decided to use it on Luc and not take our chances at a Supercuts or somewhere like that.
This is Luc waiting patiently for his appointment. The guy at the front desk brought him a glass of water. He was sipping it and relaxing like he totally belonged there and had been coming here for years.
The lady tried to wash his hair but he was alittle nervous about the whole situation so he just got his hair wet.Say goodbye to the ugly mullet......

And hello to the much cuter but not so happy boy. I can't believe that I let my little boy walk around looking the way he did for so long knowing that it was ugly. He is so cute now. I love his haircut. I thought that is was going to have to go much shorter for it to look better but the lady did a great job. It only ended up being $15 dollars. But I think that I am willing to spend $25 for a good haircut even though I have a hard time spending that much on my own haircuts.
1 comment:
So cute!! Sarah...Luc has always been cute and I LOVE his hair, but he does look very grown up and HANDSOME with his new cut! Are you guys feeling better?? I have been worried about you!
Post a Comment