Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Poor Ashley

This is Ashley's first real ouwie. Luc's sippy cup fell off the table and hit her in the head. It instantly bruised and stuck so far off her head. It scared me, it stuck out but then at the top it was flat. And it kind of looked like an eyeball, the center was black and then there was a red ring around it, just like an eyeball. She cried until I picked her up and then she screamed when I put ice on it. I had to call my friend who was a nurse, I rely on her for everything-I call her before my doctor. She said that it looks worse than it really is so that calmed me down a bit. I gave her some tylenol and put her to bed. And now it looks like this, just a big old bruise. I have a feeling that this won't be the last bruise she gets.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

becca said...

Sarah that does look bad!! Poor little thing, I am glad she is so tough, but I guess it's a good thing with an older brother around!?

I am getting excited for tomorrow, still very nervous, but still excited!!