I have been struggling with Luc for about 3 weeks now. He wanted to go potty after a day at the park with his cousin Joseph who is already potty trained. I was very excited that he was excited because I was going to start soon anyways. Every since then he has had maybe 3 or 4 accidents involving pee, which is very good and I couldn't ask for more. But going poopoo is a whole other story. For the past 3 weeks he has been pooing in his underwear. And he knows what he is doing because he will find me where ever I am and shut my door or so somewhere that I am not. ANd it only takes him a few seconds. I have had my eye on him and the second Ashley needs something or the phone rings it is over. And I haven't known what to do. I really don't enjoy cleaning up poo from his underwear. It is totally different than if it were in a diaper. We tried everything to bribe him to go in the toilet. My mom promised him a new pair of croc's, I promised him anything he wanted. And David promised him a trampoline.
So last night when I got home from doing my visiting teaching Luc was sitting on the couch with David with no pants or underwear on. David decided that he would have to go on the toilet since he had nothing else there. Atleast he was hoping because it would have been a pain to clean the carpet. So I decided to do the same thing all day today. First off, he loved being naked. And low and behold he jumped up while he was playing and ran to the bathroom yelling POO POO's. So I followed him in the bathroom and he was already going. And all he could say was trampoline. "Poopoo's in toilet, trampoline"

2 comments:
Ya!! What a great day for you! Three weeks is way too long to be cleaning dirty underwear (it makes me shiver to think about it!:) I swear, once they get it, they just get it!! Hooray!! Now you have to get him a trampoline, becuase as you know, KIDS NEVER FORGET!!!
Hey, Luc got that from me. I like to look too. gg
Post a Comment