Sunday, May 27, 2007

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I love this last picture of Luc. I'm glad you guys had a good time! I bet the kids missed me, of course. I missed them! Cant wait to see your tan bodys at the pool today!

Brittany said...

I dont blame you about the mixed feelings. I think anyone would feel that way. Sure sounds like you had a blast though. I am glad you guys were all able to go and spend some quality family time. You totally got some GREAT pictures too. Yaay for Ashley getting teeth also!

Jessica Kettle said...

I am so jealous! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Firt of all, you take GREAT pictures- but you asked, so here are my rules of thumb: *use natural light whenever possible- i hate flash. *don't always put your subject in the middle of the frame- a third over from the edge has more of an artistic look. *twist and turn the camera from side to side so you get different angles. you can get cool lines and effects that way that you don't get as much from holding the camera straight up and down. *take pictures of kids in the shade so they open their eyes, then use photoshop to enhance lighting and color. Have fun! Sorry that ended up being kinda long...

Lisa Asay said...

Sarah i'm so glad you guys had fun! It looks like a great place to visit. Really someplace we would like to take our own kids to some day!