Thursday, May 03, 2007

Finally...



Here are some pictures of Lucs new big boy bed finally. We had some cleaning people come and they made his bed and made to room look all clean so I ran upstairs and took some pictures before it got all messy again. SO here it is. It looks really small with the angle that I took the pictures and with the chair rail but it is perfect. Luc loves it, he thinks he is so special. He had done really well with staying in his bed after he has woken up. I caught him a couple of times goofing off when he is supposed to be sleeping but for the most part he stays in it.

That is as small as it can go but if you were to pull on the foot rest (where Ashley is standing) it pulls out and the two blue pads you see on the head rest and the foot rest would lay flat with the rest of the bed and it would be a full twin. And at that point you could buy a real twin bed and put it in there. I love it, I think it is the cutest thing. Ashley thinks it is pretty awesome too. I will put her in there with Luc and she rolls around and spreads out, she thinks she is so big. Just like her brother.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

His room turned out super cute. It actually looks big to me since the crib isn't in there. What a big boy you have! I am proud of him for not getting out of his bed when he isn't supposed to.

becca said...

Such a cute room! Luc is just getting too big! Before long you will be putting Ashely in that bed, time just goes so fast!

Hope you are having a good week, sorry I didn't call you back yesterday, we had so much fun at the beach, Luc would love it!!