Thursday, July 05, 2007

This is Luc's first roller coaster ride ever. That smile is not a scared smile but a forced one because I said that we would go home if he didn't smile for the camera. (I know, I shouldn't threaten my children but I am sick of pictures of the back of their heads or a blank stare. I do what I can to survive) This is his friend Kasen. They are best buddies. And they LOVED the roller coaster. They didn't want to get out when the ride was over. And suprisingly the rides are kind of long. They let them ride for a while which is nice concidering how much they are.

This was by far their favorite ride. The bottom picture they are laughing so hard. We could hear them squealing with laughter. The cars just go in a oval shape just like a track and it is pretty small but the fun part is when they go around the corners it whips you around. They loved it. Luc would slid into Kasen every time, you can see him hanging on. They rode this one twice. It is so funny that they didn't even know stuff like this existed until we showed them. From here on out they are changed kids because they now know that there are roller coaster out there for them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: