We had a great 4th with David's family. They came down and we swam and ate and had a really good time. David took Luc to see the fireworks with our friends. I sacrificed for the family and stayed home with Ashley. She was asleep before they even left. There is now way she would have made it. They said they had fun and he took the camera but we will see if he took some pictures. If not I know my friend Brittany did.
Joseph is playing football with David and John-Philippe
Luc and Granny warming up in the sun
The BBQ

2 comments:
Wish we could of been there!
Wow....you are the blogging queen lately, how have I missed so many posts!??
Glad you had a fun 4th! Fun that everyone came to you guys. I miss you, when are we going to do something?? We are headed to the beach in about an hour if you feel like driving all the way to Laguna!! :)
Post a Comment