That seems closer than the one last year!!
Yikes! I guess I should turn on the news! Stay safe!
I just saw that on the news. I was wondering were it was exactly. There goes letting the kids play outside.
I'm assuming that's a fire and not a tornado! Gotta love CA!!
So what is going on for those of us who no longer live there and still care for your well being!?!?!?!? That is wild looking where is it exactly?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That seems closer than the one last year!!
Yikes! I guess I should turn on the news! Stay safe!
I just saw that on the news. I was wondering were it was exactly. There goes letting the kids play outside.
I'm assuming that's a fire and not a tornado! Gotta love CA!!
So what is going on for those of us who no longer live there and still care for your well being!?!?!?!? That is wild looking where is it exactly?
Post a Comment