Friday, October 03, 2008

Luc turned 4

Luc turned 4 this past Monday and we were going to have this little party for him with some of his friends and decorate cupcakes. Well that little party turned into quite a big party after David decided to invite the whole ward within our age range and neglected to tell them that this was a birthday party for our little boy. So we had about 25 to 30 kids running around between the ages of 15 down to babies and then all their parents. I thought it was going to be a disaster but it ended up being a really good party. We had plenty of food and the kids loved decorating their own cupcakes. And of course Luc loved having all those people there for his birthday, he didn't care if he didn't know some of them.



Posted by PicasaLuc is a great kid most of the time. He is going through this phase (hopefully a phase) where he is really sassy and talking back big time. I can't stand it, but other than that he is such a sweet little boy. He is a great big brother to his two little sisters and he still likes to cuddle with me sometimes and I love that. Happy Birthday Luc!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday LUC You are such a big boy We MISS you tons!!

The Mathews Family said...

And SOME of them had no idea they were there for a Bday party until someone started singing "Happy Birthday!" ;)

It was awesome. Thanks for inviting us!

Shannon Crandall said...

Classic David to invite everyone and once again I hate missing this stuff! What a party for Luc that is hilarious! I bet he made out in gifts! I also have to say that I am so sad that I missed the San fran trip it looks like it was a blast!!!! I can't believe those babies they are toooooo cute! What a fun time I hope we get back there! We should find out where we are going in a month or so!!! Miss you!