Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Disney on Ice

We went to Disney on Ice with the Pinons a few weeks ago. We got some really good seats from Sis. Danes. The kids loved it. They thought it was so cool to see the characters that they love so much close up. They didn't know who some of the characters were, like all the princesses, but for the most part they loved it. It made me realize that I need to start getting the princess movies for Ashley, it kind of made me sad that she doesn't love them or even know who they are yet. I need to get on that. I loved watching them watch the show and seeing the excitement in their eyes. Times like that made me glad that I am a parent and I got to make my kids happy!












Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kendyl said...

Neither me nor Katie knows who the princesses are so don't worry about it! It's better that way...